Note: this page contains links to sites outside of UNC. Links may break and content may be unavailable. If something needs to be updated, please email Brian Naess at email@example.com
Transitioning from Student to Professional
Sustainability-related job lists/boards
Job Search Sites
Since these are general, you'll need to search for Science and Environmental Jobs specifically
Other Professional Resources
- Turbek, S. P., Chock, T. M., Donahue, K. , Havrilla, C. A., Oliverio, A. M., Polutchko, S. K., Shoemaker, L. G. and Vimercati, L. (2016), "Scientific Writing Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to Undergraduate Writing in the Biological Sciences". Bull Ecol Soc Am, 97: 417-426. doi:10.1002/bes2.1258. https://esajournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/bes2.1258
- Scitable. "Unit 2: Writing Scientific Papers".
- The Writing Studio at Colorado State University. "Writing the Scientific Paper". https://writing.colostate.edu/guides/guide.cfm?guideid=83
- The Writing Center at UNC-Chapel Hill. "Sciences". https://writingcenter.unc.edu/tips-and-tools/sciences/
- Duke University. "Scientific Writing". https://guides.mclibrary.duke.edu/scientificwriting
- Huston P, Choi B. "A guide to publishing scientific research in the health sciences". Can Commun Dis Rep. 2017;43(9):169–175. Published 2017 Sep 7. doi:10.14745/ccdr.v43i09a01
Send an email to Brian Naess (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Megan Lane (email@example.com).